Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Post #1


1. Which of the three books did you enjoy the most and why?

The Stranger is the one I most enjoyed. The simple honest character, the negative atmosphere around Meusault, the contrasts between lights and darks, and the one way percipience. Unlike most assigned reads, I have felt myself drawn into the life of Meusault.

2. Which of the three books did you enjoy least and why?

Their Eyes Were Watching God was the book I least enjoyed and have not been able to completely finish. The extensive uses of dialogue and, what I found, very difficult to relate.

3. If you were to write an essay on the third novel (the book not addressed in the previous two questions) what element or elements would you focus on in that essay and why do think they are important?

WE...the element I would mainly focus on and research is the factors of society. The story circles around the idealism of Marxism. By uses of materials and the daily focus we as people put in them compared to this reality of a huger Benefactor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment